19 February 2010
New plug-ins are released for the 64-bit version of Microsoft Office 2010!
MAPILab is releasing new plug-ins for the 64-bit version of Microsoft Office 2010:
- Mail Merge Toolkit - a powerful Microsoft Office add-in for extending its mail merging capabilities in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Publisher.
- Quick Templates - an add-in for Outlook designed for fast insertion of text templates into Microsoft Outlook mail messages. This Outlook add-in will help you with entering frequently repeated text fragments, save the time you spend on message writing, and so help with decreasing the number of misprints in your messages.
- E-mail Follow-Up - an add-in for Outlook that allows (and reminds you!) to send follow-up e-mail messages if a reply has not been received within a specified time-frame. E-mail Follow-Up will watch for messages and show an alert when a reply has not been sent. This add-in for Outlook also allows you to send a follow up message using a predefined template to remind the recipient that the reply hasn't been sent.
- Add Contacts - a Microsoft Outlook add-on designed to automatically add new e-mail addresses as contacts. This Outlook add-on allows you to process existing messages as well as add email addresses from these messages as contacts.
- HTML Email Archiver - archiving into a platform-independent HTML format or platform-dependent CHM format, publishing Microsoft Outlook folders on the Internet, moving data from Microsoft Outlook into other software and hardware platforms, including mobile devices.
After the launch of the 64-bit version of Microsoft Office, developers encountered the need to produce 64-bit versions of plug-ins, since all 32-bit plug-ins produced earlier are able to operate only with the 32-bit version of Microsoft Office. MAPILab plug-ins, originally written in C++ in 2003, remain as popular as ever, with over three hundred thousand authorized users registered from 2003 to 2009.