15 December 2004
New product: MAPILab Toolbox
We are glad to present you a new ultimate day-to-day
tool for your Microsoft® Outlook® — MAPILab Toolbox. We have created
really necessary product which includes the set of existing and
new add-ins for high-performance and convenient activity.
The brief of MAPILab Toolbox components:
- File Fetch — receive any files from your computer through e-mail by request.
- File Send Automatically — will "keep an eye" on the specified files and as soon as they get changed will send them.
- Attachments Forget — remind to attach the promised file to you message.
- Email Scheduler — allow to plan the messages sending.
- Task Email Scheduler — plan the messages' sending using special keywords.
- Email Reminder — get the reminder about the meetings and tasks to your pager, cell phone or PDA.
- Batched Mail — specify the interval for the messages sending and the maximum number of the messages to be sent during an hour.
- Contacts Journaling — be enable journaling for all contacts in all folders at once.
- Mailing List Service — store the addresses in the files of various formats, add them to the address book, contacts or mail list.
- Message AutoFill — automate filling of fields in new message.
Ten absolutely different plug-ins for Microsoft Outlook in one
package at the price of one! Only $20 untill January, 15!
And moreover: all the MAPILab Toolbox updates are free
for a year, so you will have 7-12 additional plug-ins to those
Do you want to know more about MAPILab Toolbox? Or
download and test it? You can do it on