What's new in MAPILab POP3 Connector?
Version 2.6.0 released at December 10, 2012
- New: compatibility with Exchange Server 2013 and Windows Server 2012;
- Fixed: issue with initialization of the performance counters under certain conditions;
- Fixed: issue with invalid message indexes in IMAP under certain conditions;
- Fixed: issue with locking internal database under certain conditions;
- Service performance has been improved;
- Working of the internal MIME-parser has been improved;
- Numerous minor improvements and bugfixes.
Version 2.5.2 released at June 14, 2012
- MAPILab POP3 Connector is now fully compatible with Microsoft Small Business Server 2011;
- Fixed: issue with downloading messages with invalid endings;
- Native POP3 Connector Configuration Import Tool is a standalone application now;
- Built-in diagnostic tool functionality is improved;
- Minor improvements and bugfixes.
Version 2.5.1 released at January 19, 2012
- New: Mechanism of the routing rules was improved (three modes of applying rules were added);
- New: The list of own domains is now used to check all recipients for catch-all mailboxes;
- Fixed: issue with compacting database which occurred under certain conditions;
- Fixed: issue with deployment wizard in Exchange Server 2010 environment which occurred under certain conditions;
- Some improvements in processing messages which contain TNEF-part;
- Improvements in user interface.
Version 2.5.0 released at July 26, 2011
- Database engine has been updated to Microsoft SQL Server Compact 4.0;
- New: support of the IMAP protocol for receiving messages has been added;
- New: routing rules for the catch-all mailboxes have been added;
Version 2.4.0 released at May 26, 2011
- Database engine has been updated to Microsoft SQL Server Compact 4.0;
- New: additional features in the built-in diagnostic tool;
- Fixed: the issue with forced processing of mailbox under certain conditions;
- Fixed: issue with invalid lockups upon database transactions under certain conditions;
- Algorithm for resolving recipients has been optimized;
- Service internal tracing has been improved.
Version 2.3.1 released at December 23, 2010
- New: French language of an interface;
- New: search recipients using 'contact' class (for catch-all mailboxes);
- Fixed: the issue with the performance counters under certain conditions;
- Fixed: the issue with the generation of excessive number of NOOP commands under certain conditions;
- Fixed: the issue with the inport of Native POP3 Connector configuration under certain conditions;
- Log details have been improved;
- Minor changes and optimization.
Version 2.3.0 released at September 22, 2010
- New: compatibility with Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1;
- Fixed: the issue with inability to clear quick search filter under certain conditions;
- Fixed: the issue with decreasing speed of downloading messages from the POP3 server under certain conditions;
- The database engine has been updated;
- The algorithm of putting messages into the BadMail folder has been updated;
- Minor changes and bugfixes.
Version 2.2.1 released at July 06, 2010
- New: the possibility to change the criterias of duplicate messages detection;
- Fixed: the issue with closing the connection to the POP3 server when accessing the database under certain conditions;
- Fixed: the issue with downloading of TNEF-messages under certain conditions;
- Fixed: the issue with sending of encrypted messages under certain conditions;
- The performance of database operations has been significantly improved;
- Minor changes in the user interface.
Version 2.2.0 released at April 28, 2010
- New: the possibility to avoid downloading messages already existing on the server before creating a mailbox in the connector
- Fixed: problem with slow service startup under certain conditions
- Fixed: incorrect display of the deployment wizard on the systems with Japanese OS
- Fixed: incorrect work of service if there are any corruptions in the performance counter library in the system
- Fixed: incorrect handling of the situations when a file with a message is deleted by an antivirus or another way
- Messages with the incorrect header are now sent "as is" and not placed to BadMail folder
- Handling of errors in the POP3 session has been improved
- Work on the EDGE server has been improved
- Log details have been improved
- Minor changes in the user interface
Version 2.1.0 released at February 25, 2010
- New: PowerShell Snap-In, to work with the configuration and control the work of MAPILab POP3 Connector
- New: the possibility to force start of mailbox processing from the MMC and PowerShell Snap-In
- Fixed: problem with checking configuration of mailboxes with the same names in the Diagnostic Tool
- Fixed: incorrect work with recipient addresses on the EDGE server under certain conditions
- Fixed: problem with selecting users on the EDGE server
- Service performance has been significantly improved
- Updated user interface in the MMC Snap-In
- Minor bugfixes
Version 2.0.0 released at December 7, 2009
- New: compatibility with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Fixed: the problem with auto-selecting the most secure authentication method for the POP3 server under certain conditions.
- Performance of sending messages via SMTP has been significantly improved.
- Service performance has been improved.
- New features of monitoring and diagnosis of Service.
Version 1.2.0 released at October 1, 2009
- New: search for e-mail addresses in custom headers for catch-all mailboxes
- New: header "Received by MAPILab POP3 Connector [version]; [date-time]" is now added to the processed messages
- Fixed: inability to download messages containing invalid characters in the message body
- Fixed: problem with case-sensitive message IDs on some POP3 servers
- Fixed: problem with timeout when downloading large messages from the POP3-server
- Fixed: problem with sending messages which contain winmail.dat under certain conditions
- Built-in diagnostic tool and deployment wizard functionality has been improved.
Version 1.1.0 released at July 7, 2009
- New: MAPILab POP3 Connector Deployment Wizard
- New: MAPILab POP3 Connector Diagnostic Tool Service stability has been improved Service performance has been improved Logging has been improved
- New: installation on the EDGE server is supported now
- Fixed: cannot add Snap-In via Add or Remove Snap-In menu on x64 system
- Fixed: cannot start service on several systems (error with the Event ID 7000: "a timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds)" )
- Fixed: problem with service startup after server reboot
- Fixed: service crashes under certain conditions
- Fixed: the issue with downloading empty messages with attachments like ATT0000*.txt under certain conditions
- Fixed: invalid notification about duplicate registration keys under certain conditions
- Fixed: mailbox processing stopped while downloading some kind of messages with invalid headers
- Fixed: problem with duplicate messages on some POP3 servers
- All configuration files are now stored in Common Application Data folder Minor improvements and enhancements
Version 1.0.2 released at February 18, 2009
- Service stability has been improved.
- Fixed: service might fail to start after system reboot.
- Fixed: saving incorrect configuration under certain conditions.
- Fixed: problem with repeated entering a serial number after reinstall.
- Fixed: error while updating a program under certain conditions.
Version 1.0.1 released at December 23, 2008
- Added: Integrated Windows authentication on SMTP Receive Connector.
- Added: a capability of extended logging for connector service.
- Fixed: mailbox processing stops by some messages.
- Fixed: an installation "error 1001".
- Minor bug fixes.
Version 1.0 released at November 27, 2008
- First public commercial version.
Beta-version released at November 5, 2008
The pre-beta-version of the program has been enhanced with the following features:
- Russian language interface has been added
- Explicit/implicit use of SSL has been added
- NTLM- authentication for POP3 has been added
- Log file system has been improved
- Program productivity has been improved
- Some minor bugs have been fixed.
Pre-beta version released at October 7, 2008
- Public pre-beta version of the product.
||Purchase MAPILab POP3 Connector online through a secure server with any major credit cards.