MAPILab Reports for Exchange is a software solution for reports on Exchange servers’ activity and messaging. Over 170 product reports are designed to assist you in mailing system parameters monitoring, resources optimization, mailbox and message content analysis, preparation for upgrade and migration, safety audit and accidents investigation. The product is easily implemented in any business environment due to the agentless data collection and the possibility of installation on an average workstation.
Mapilab Reports for Exchange Server is one of our solutions for creating reports, and its purpose is exchange monitoring based on the data gathered from tracking logs of the Exchange server, Active Directory and users’ mailboxes. As opposed to other exchange server monitoring solutions which primary purpose is efficient monitoring of the Exchange-server based environment’s current state, MAPILab Reports for Exchange allows to receive a wide range of Exchange reports, both for estimating the current state and for predicting the development of the whole mailing system.
Exchange reporting system with Mapilab Reports for Exchange can be easily integrated into the current IT-infrastructure control system and become a useful tool for the IT-staff.
MAPILab Reports for Exchange is fully compatible with
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, 2007, 2003 and Microsoft Small Business Server 2011.
- Message flow
- Message statistics
- Servers and stores
- Public folders
- Connectors and protocols
- Outlook Web Access
Areas of use
- Business analytics
- Security audit
- Accident investigation
- Content analysis
- Compliance with IT standards
- Migration and upgrade
- Resources saving
MAPILab Reports for Exchange’s key features
- Agentless data collection
- Powerful filter system
- Extensive compatibility
- Easy product implementation
- 30-days trial period
- Automated report generation
- Adjustable report form
The license grants you a right to get new versions and technical support for free during one year.
After one year you can continue use installed version of the product without any limitations but if you would like to get technical support or to download new version of the product the license renew is required.
To get a status of your license and to renew it please follow the Renew license area on the web-site.
Technical support is provided via e-mail and Tickets system on the web-site.
Download Trial Version
You can download free 30-day trial version of MAPILab Reports for Exchange Server (23562 KB) and test it before purchasing.
Download MAPILab Reports for Exchange Server
A trial version of MAPILab Reports for Exchange Server has no limitations. But if you would like to use this software after the 30 days evaluation period a registration is required. You can order the fully licensed version of MAPILab Reports for Exchange Server over the Internet with any major credit card.
|50 mailboxes license ||$300|
|100 mailboxes license ||$500|
|500 mailboxes license ||$1750|
|1000 mailboxes license ||$2800|
|5000 mailboxes license ||$10000|
The most popular Exchange reports:
- Distribution groups and number of their members
- The list of Exchange Server administrators
- Information about all received and sent messages by each department
- Filename extensions of attachments in mailboxes with their number and size
- Exchange reporting for the number and size of attachments in mailboxes
- Increase in total size of all mailboxes by months
- Mailboxes, their owners, number and size of messages for Exchange monitoring
- Spam message flows by each month
- Exchange reporting for the information about all received and sent messages by each User
- Subjects of messages by senders and recipients
- List of Exchange public folders and their content for Exchange server monitoring
- List of Exchange Servers and general information about them
- List of most active e-mail external/internal recipients for Exchange monitoring
The Exchange reports are listed above as samples of the most asked monitoring tools for Exchange. MAPILab Reports for Exchange Server offers more than 170 reports for server monitoring and forecasting. That means you can find specific report for any of your tasks, and it makes the product really needed solution for exchange server monitoring.