Mail Merge Toolkit is a powerful add-in for Microsoft® Office® helping to extend the mail merging capabilities in Microsoft® Outlook®, Microsoft® Word® and Microsoft® Publisher®. It allows you to do the following:
- Insert data fields into the message subject, so that not only the contents of a message but also its subject is personalized.
- Attach a single file or numerous ones to messages.
- To send HTML or RTF messages from Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook so that the security system doesn't reject messages and Internet links remain working (some problems with Internet links are already fixed by Office XP Service Pack 2, but not all). In particular, Mail Merge in Microsoft Word provides a higher level of correspondence safety. Mail Merge Toolkit is compatible with all recent versions of the Microsoft Word. So, mail merging in Word 2003, Word 2007 , Word 2010 or Word 2013 isn’t a problem any longer!
- Send messages to multiple recipients in PDF, HTML and RTF formats directly from Microsoft Word.
- Send personalized messages in GIF format from Microsoft Publisher. When sending GIF messages from Microsoft Publisher, HTML-links can be assigned to image areas (image map technology). By using messages in GIF, you can be sure that your recipient will be able to read it within any email client.
The Mail Merge Toolkit dialogue looks very similar to the standard Microsoft Office box "Merge to Electronic Mail" (see screenshot). In that box, like in the standard one, you can choose the data field containing recipient addresses, set message subject (btw, in Mail Merge Toolkit you can use automatic data field insertion like in a document text), set the format, and choose files to be attached to each message if necessary.
With Mail Merge Toolkit you can use all the features of Microsoft Office for professional mass mailing! Enjoy the easiest and at the same time most effective work with Mail Merge in Word! Being one of the basic text editors nowadays, Microsoft Word is applied by the most of PC users. So, Mail Merge in Microsoft Word is of the paramount importance for every Microsoft Office user!
Mail Merge Toolkit is fully compatible with:
- Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista, 2003, XP;
- Microsoft Office 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002/XP.
Actually, there is no use to explain what kind of software product you purchase with us! Our add-in for Microsoft Office will make a process of mail merging as easy as ABC for you! If you work with Microsoft Office every day, you should realize all complexity of drawing up hundreds of likely letters and filling in data fields with the same information! From now on, this is all the matter of the past! All these functions will be automatically accomplished by Mail Merge Toolkit within seconds and with the minimum efforts from your side! As you can see, Mail Merge Toolkit is compatible with all modern versions of Windows and suits for work with all necessary components of Microsoft Office. After acquiring Mail Merge Toolkit with us, you’ll forget out and away about past difficulties of the letter writing!
Download Trial Version
You can download free trial version (10654 KB) of Mail Merge Toolkit and test it before purchasing:
In unregistered versions, the number of addresses the message is sent to using Mail Merge Toolkit cannot exceed 50 and the trial period is limited to 30 days.You can order the fully licensed version of Mail Merge Toolkit over the Internet with any major credit card.
|Single user license ||24|
|5-Users license ||110|
|10-Users license ||190|
|25-Users license ||450|
|50-Users license ||800|
|100-Users license ||1200|
* If you are interested in purchasing more than 100 users licenses, volume prices are available here.
Click here to purchase the fully licensed version of Mail Merge Toolkit.
Mail merge in ms word 2003, 2007
How to do mail merge in ms word
How to mail merge in microsoft word (2003, XP)