5 November 2008
The MAPILab company is happy to announce a release of MAPILab POP3 Connector - beta version
The MAPILab company would like to announce a release of MAPILab POP3 Connector – beta version. The program allows downloading mail from external POP3 servers and delivering it to Microsoft Exchange Server.
The pre-beta-version of the program has been enhanced with the following features:
- Russian language interface has been added
- Explicit/implicit use of SSL has been added
- NTLM- authentication for POP3 has been added
- Log file system has been improved
- Program productivity has been improved
- Some minor bugs have been fixed.
It is the first public beta-version of the program. It is free and can be downloaded for testing till December 1, 2008.
Detailed information about MAPILab POP3 Connector you will find on the program homepage.