11 December 2012
A new version of MAPILab POP3 Connector for Exchange is released!
We are glad to introduce a new version of MAPILab POP3 Connector for Exchange.
This featured solution provides the possibility to download mail messages from external POP3 mailboxes directly to the Microsoft Exchange Server. The main improvement in the new version is the compatibility with Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 and Windows Server 2012.
Other important features and fixes in the new version of new MAPILab POP3 Connector:
- service performance has been significantly improved;
- working of the internal MIME-parser has been improved;
- issue with initialization of the performance counters under certain conditions has been fixed;
- issue with invalid message indexes in IMAP under certain conditions has been fixed;
- issue with locking internal database under certain conditions has been fixed.
You are welcome to download the new version of the product at the MAPILab POP3 Connector homepage.