22 May 2007
A pre-beta of MAPILab Reports 2007 is released!
The MAPILab team is glad to present a pre-beta version of MAPILab Reports 2007 – an ultimate reporting solution for enterprises and SMB.
The reporting solutions segment includes a number of software titles that enable both enterprises and corporation with an elaborated
IT-infrastructure to simplify collecting and analyzing necessary information.
What makes MAPILab Reports an essential and effective solution which is bound to be a market success?
Enumerate just some key functions:
- management of reports from Microsoft Management Console (MAPILab Reports can be included in the administrative consoles of the IT-personnel);
- agentless data collection;
- adjustable reports contain data required by the IT-administrators;
- customized appearance of the reports.
The pre-beta version of the program is meant for being tested by MAPILab customers. If you interested, please fill in a registration form to
download the pre-beta version of the program.
We are happy to offer the most active beta-testers, who would be ready to give us their comments on the program, a set of discounts for buying a fully functional version of the program.
The official release of MAPILab Reports is planned on June 2007. The following packages will be available:
- MAPILab Reports Pack for Network Infrastructure
- MAPILab Reports Pack for Microsoft Exchange Server
Throughout the year 2007 the following report packages will be available:
- Reports Pack for Microsoft Internet Information Services
- Reports Pack for Microsoft SharePoint Server and Windows SharePoint Services
- Reports Pack for Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server
Detailed information about the program and report packs (with examples of reports in PDF format) is available at
the program web page.