13 December 2007
New Version of MAPILab Rules for Exchange 2.1 is released
The MAPILab team would like to inform its customers about a release of a new version of MAPILab Rules for Exchange.
MAPILab Rules for Exchange is for creating and managing rules for processing incoming messages for the Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft Small Business Server 2000/2003. The product provides much more flexibility and functionality than server-side rules created in Microsoft Outlook. It supports all types of messages and employs a completely different technological working base.
The new version contains extended functional possibilities of message management. Some minor bugs were fixed.
- Message/attachment printing actions has been completely redesigned to avoid slow message processing.
- Move to mailbox/public folder actions has been updated to avoid duplicate messages.
- "Move it to the specified subfolder of the recipient's mailbox" action has been updated to support well-known "Junk E-mail" subfolder.
- The bug in the local Exchange virtual server detection routine that cause incorrect detection on some clusters has been fixed.
- The bug in the "save attachments to the specified file" that cause an error if network share is specified as target folder has been fixed.
- The bug in the permissions management routine that may cause an error on non-english Exchange servers has been fixed.
- The bug in the "move/copy to the specified public folder" action that may cause public folders to not display has been fixed.
- "Save the message to the specified file" and "Save attachments to the specified file" actions has been updated to allow folder separation inside date/time variable in advanced format (e.g. yyyy\MM).
- The bug in the weekly log ratotaion routine has been fixed.
You can learn more about the new version of MAPILab Rules for Exchange 2.1 here: product homepage or use this direct link to download it .