14 April 2011
Native POP3 Connector 2.5 is released
Native POP3 Connector offers a standard solution for the problem with receiving mail through the POP3 protocol for Microsoft Exchange Server 2000/2003 and Microsoft Small Business Server 2000/2003 with Microsoft Exchange Server installed (SBS 2000/2003). Native POP3 Connector is a solution with an affinity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2000/2003 and SBS 2000/2003 — Connector.
In the new version:
- OpenSSL library included into the product has been updated to the version 1.0;
- Internal database engine has been updated;
- IPv6 POP3 servers are supported now;
- Optimization of the service if the option "Leave messages on server" is enabled;
- Fixed: The issue with freezing of the service when using SSL-connection with the POP3-server under certain conditions;
- Minor improvements in service functionality.
You can find all information about Native POP3 Connector 2.5.0 at the product homepage.