26 November 2009
MAPILab Explorer for SharePoint is a new name and a new version of MAPILab Spy for SharePoint.
We are happy to present the new version of MAPILab Explorer for SharePoint (former MAPILab Spy for SharePoint), with a number of significant changes.
The most important change is that now the product is freeware. Commercial or non-commercial use of the product does not require any license. MAPILab Explorer for SharePoint is freely available for downloading from our company’s web-site.
Yet another significant event is that MAPILab Explorer for SharePoint has become an open source product. You may obtain the source code at the CodePlex server.
Besides, MAPILab Explorer for SharePoint has successfully passed the compatibility test for Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
- Asynchronous function call option for the object model under analysis has been added.
- Microsoft Visual Studio-like window grouping and arranging options have been added.
- A quick setup option of stored scripts for access to certain SharePoint objects has been added.
- Syntax highlighting in the script modification editor has been improved.
- VB.NET scripting option has been added.
- An option to change assembly kits and default .NET name spaces when setting up a new script has been added.
To learn more information about new version of MAPILab Explorer for SharePoint and download it please visit the product homepage.