MAPILab Reports for Hardware and Software Inventory End User License Agreement
This license agreement is concluded between MAPILab Ltd. (hereinafter MAPILab) and you (the collective user, an authorized representative of a commercial or government organization or private person).
Installation and usage of the software product MAPILab Reports for Hardware and Software Inventory (hereinafter the Product) by you, indicates your acceptance of all points of the license agreement set forth below. If you do not agree with the proposed agreement, then you are obligated to refuse installing and using the Product.
- Rights to the Product
- All rights to the Product belong to MAPILab and they are protected by the copyright laws of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and by international treaties. This Product is not sold, this Product is licensed.
- This license agreement gives you a nonexclusive right to use the Product with the limitations specified in this agreement.
- This license to use the Product may not be resold or transferred to third parties or rented without the written permission of copyright holders.
- The license does not grant the right to modify, decompile, disassembly, and cloning of the Product, except in, and within the limits of, cases when such actions are expressly authorized by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- MAPILab reserves all rights that are not clearly indicated in the license.
- Licensing terms for Product
The Product is “FREEWARE”. It means that is available for use at no cost or for an optional fee.
- MAPILab is not responsible for any loss of profit, or for any other damages arising from use or misuse of the Product. The Product is used at your own risk.
- MAPILab is not responsible if the Product ceases to function due to changes in your IT-infrastructure.
- The Product can collect data that are private under the laws of your country. When purchasing the Product, you must be sure that the Product does not violate the laws of your country or the rights of its citizens.
- Confidential information
- Any log files of the Product, access credentials, and other information about your infrastructure, which has been given to MAPILab by you shall be deemed confidential information.
- If not specifically stated otherwise, MAPILab has the right to send confidential information to its authorized representatives, and to transfer such information outside of your country.
- MAPILab is obligated not to keep your confidential information more than two years and to take all reasonable steps to protect it.
- The fact that you use the Product is not considered confidential information, unless otherwise stated, and may be mentioned on the Product web sites and in marketing materials.
- Technical support and Product updates
- You must have a competent technical staff to deploy and service the Product and contact the technical support service.
- All requests for technical support must be made through the online support system on the site of the Product (https://www.mapilab.com/support).
Violation of the terms of this License Agreement shall result in the automatic termination of the license to use the Product and could result in administrative and / or criminal prosecution.