Leider ist diese Nachricht momentan nur auf Englisch vorhanden:
9. Juli 2009
A new version of MAPILab POP3 Connector 1.1.0 is released
We are happy to announce a release of a new version of MAPILab POP3 Connector 1.1.0
MAPILab POP3 Connector allows to solve an actual problem of downloading mail from external POP3 servers and delivering it to Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 in the most effective and simple way.
In the new version 1.1.0:
- New: MAPILab POP3 Connector Deployment Wizard;
- New: MAPILab POP3 Connector Diagnostic Tool: service stability has been improved, service performance has been improved, logging has been improved;
- Fixed: cannot add Snap-In via Add or Remove Snap-In menu on x64 system;
- Fixed: cannot start service on several systems (error with the Event ID 7000: "a timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds)" );
- Fixed: problem with service startup after server reboot;
- Fixed: service crashes under certain conditions;
- Fixed: the issue with downloading empty messages with attachments like ATT0000*.txt under certain conditions;
- Fixed: invalid notification about duplicate registration keys under certain conditions;
- Fixed: mailbox processing stopped while downloading some kind of messages with invalid headers;
- Fixed: problem with duplicate messages on some POP3 servers. All configuration files are now stored in Common Application Data folder.
You can find all information about MAPILab POP3 Connector at the product homepage.