29 May 2006
Attachments Processor v.4.0 has been released.
We are glad to announce a release of a new version of essential Microsoft Outlook add-in for attachment management.
The key features which have been added to the new version are the following:
- A possibility to process secured messages has been added
- A possibility to process search folders has been added
- The list of special actions which can be applied to the processed message has been extended by: mark as Read/Unread; mark with a Flag; copy into the specified folder; moved into the specified folder; assign a category.
Added functionality also includes:
- Option to hide the standard Outlook "Forward" button;
- Option to "Show the 'Restore Attachments...' button in the message context menu;
- Possibility to restore attachments in the selected messages (using context menu).
In addition, some minor bugs have been fixed. Bug fix information is available here.
We hope, you will find new features useful for your everyday activity. The new version of Attachments Processor add-in will enable you to process and manage your attachments in Microsoft Outlook messages more effectively!
Get more information about this outlook add-in at the product homepage.