Print Tools is an Outlook add-in that will help you automatically print incoming and outgoing messages with attachments (as well as messages and attachments separately) without even opening them. This Outlook plug-in automatically unpacks and prints packed "*.zip" and "*.rar" attachments, and supports manual and automatic working modes. Program settings necessary for the automatic working mode are intuitively clear and few in number.
Using Microsoft Outlook rules together with the Print Tools allows you to create a system that will automatically print messages and/or files attached to them.
Although Microsoft Outlook has a standard printing rule, you can either specify (or forbid) certain file types or print an attachment separately from its message.
This Outlook plugin makes it possible to print any message and attachment (as well as "notes", "tasks", etc.) in any format. To start printing, just click the Print Tools button on the Microsoft Outlook toolbar.
Print Tools is ready to use as soon as you install it. Make your work with correspondence easier!
Print Tools is an add-in for Microsoft Outlook. To print necessary emails and attachments from Exchange Server, please try another MAPILab software title - a Print Agent for Exchange.
Print Tools for Outlook is fully compatible with:
- Microsoft Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002/XP;
- Microsoft Office 365 with desktop Outlook version;
- Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista, 2003, XP.
- Automatic printing of incoming and outgoing messages
- Printing any item within Microsoft Outlook (messages, tasks, notes, etc.)
- Printing selected items (or specified ranges) in two mouse clicks
- Handy Print Wizard helps you to print items in manual mode
- Automatic printing of all types of files which could be printed by the system
- Printing the attachments packed by ZIP and RAR!
- Printing messages in any formats
- Two styles of item printing
- Supported language interface: English, Russian, German.
The license grants you a right to get new versions and technical support for free during one year.
After one year you can continue use installed version of the product without any limitations but if you would like to get technical support or to download new version of the product the license renew is required.
To get a status of your license and to renew it please follow the Renew license area on the web-site.
Technical support is provided via e-mail and Tickets system on the web-site.
Download Trial Version
You can download free trial version (7617 KB) of Print Tools for Outlook and test it before purchasing:
Print Tools for Outlook is shareware. If you use this software after the 30 days evaluation period a registration is required. You can order the fully licensed version of Print Tools for Outlook over the Internet with any major credit card.
|Single user license ||24|
|5-Users license ||110|
|10-Users license ||190|
|25-Users license ||450|
|50-Users license ||800|
|100-Users license ||1200|
* If you are interested in purchasing more than 100 users licenses, volume prices are available here.