10 March 2010
New plug-ins are released for Microsoft Excel 2010!
MAPILab is releasing new plug-ins of Microsoft Excel 2010:
- Remove Duplicates from Excel - for searching and processing duplicated cells in Microsoft Excel tables. Program key functions: search across rows or columns; search across an entire table or a specified range of cells; search of duplicates in all or specified rows or columns; an opportunity to compare by values or formulas. The add-in offers a wide range of operations over duplicated cells.
- Advanced Consolidation Manager - for merging tables and consolidating Microsoft Excel data. In comparison to a standard data consolidation in Microsoft Excel, Advanced Consolidation Manager will allow you to process any number of files per one program run as well as to combine data from different files in one.
- Fix Broken Links for Excel - this add-on helps you to find and fix broken links in Excel linked files. Program key functions: search for documents with the broken links, fixing broken links, work with files stored on web-sites and SharePoint servers.
- MAPILab Find and Replace for Excel - is an advanced version of the "Find and Replace" function in Excel. The add-on has a number of essential benefits: simultaneous work with several files; saving and downloading retrieval requests as templates for reuse; creation of an unlimited number of rules for search and replacement of data; find and replace operation inside all document properties (formulas, values, etc).
- Similar Data Finder for Excel - will help you to find cells with similar values in Microsoft Excel worksheets. The program enables you to quickly find mistakes made while entering cell values; easily correct the mistakes; find and mark cells which seem to be incorrect; remove the cells with identical values.
- Tables Transformer for Excel - will allow you to fast and easy transform current tables to construct pivot ones, to divide one table into several ones or to unite two tables in one.