27 November 2008
Release of MAPILab POP3 Connector for Microsoft Exchange 2007
We are happy to announce an official release of the new software title developed by MAPILab - MAPILab POP3 Connector.
MAPILab POP3 Connector allows various companies to solve an actual problem of downloading mail from external POP3 servers and delivering it to Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 in the most effective and simple way. In fact, Microsoft Exchange Server cannot download mail from external POP3 servers but MAPILab POP3 Connector adds such functionality to it.
Program key features:
- Unlimited number of mailboxes
- Separate setting for each mailbox
- Work with personal and catch-all mailboxes
- Support of SSL (secure socket layer)
- Flexible settings for frequency of mailbox processing
- Easy settings and administration
- Adjustable and convenient system of control and audit
We would like to remind you that the beta-version of the program will expire on December 1, 2008. If you would like to continue using the program, please download a 20-day trial version from our website and then install it on your computer.
You can get detailed information about MAPILab POP3 Connector on the product homepage: http://www.mapilab.com/exchange/exchange_pop3/