28 April 2010
New version of MAPILab POP3 Connector is released
We are happy to announce a release of a new version of MAPILab POP3 Connector (V.2.2.0).
MAPILab POP3 Connector solves an actual problem of downloading mail from external POP3 servers and delivering it to Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 or 2010.
In the new software version possibility to avoid downloading messages already existing on the server before creating a mailbox in the connector was added.
Also in the new version:
- Fixed: problem with slow service startup under certain conditions
- Fixed: incorrect display of the deployment wizard on the systems with Japanese OS
- Fixed: incorrect work of service if there are any corruptions in the performance counter library in the system
- Fixed: incorrect handling of the situations when a file with a message is deleted by an antivirus or another way
- Messages with the incorrect header are now sent "as is" and not placed to BadMail folder
- Handling of errors in the POP3 session has been improved
- Work on the EDGE server has been improved
- Log details have been improved
- Minor changes in the user interface
You can find all information about MAPILab POP3 Connector at the product homepage.