MAPILab Search for Exchange
Current version: 1.9, released on 25.11.2020
MAPILab Search for Exchange is a solution intended for searching messages and other items in multiple mailboxes on Microsoft Exchange servers. The product is a powerful and flexible tool for carrying out multi-mailbox searches and provides greater functionality than the built-in features in Microsoft Exchange servers.
The importance of a document with confidential information can be crucial for modern business. Corporate mail can be a channel of confidential data leakage. Therefore a powerful and convenient solution for searching messages in the corporate mail is required to comply with information security requirements for quick and effective investigations. MAPILab Search for Exchange is exactly this kind of solution.
MAPILab Search for Exchange is designed to fulfill a range of tasks to automate the e-discovery process in your organization. The following ones should be emphasized:
- Internal investigations. MAPILab Search for Exchange will simplify internal investigations since it can help to find the required messages or message chains relating to an incident. It will allow determining both the incident nature and its content and people involved.
- Human Resources activity monitoring. Flexible search criteria in MAPILab Search for Exchange can help the management to monitor the personnel activity in electronic messages detecting already committed violations and potential threats.
- Legal discovery. If a company is involved in any judicial inquiry, mail messages can serve as part of the evidential basis. Searching messages through all mail stores without a special solution can be a long and labor-consuming process. MAPILab Search for Exchange functions allows accomplishing such tasks in a quick and effective manner retrieving only relevant results.
MAPILab Search for Exchange features:
- Flexible search parameters including searches considering search query language, searching by message types, mail folders, dates, mail senders/recipients, etc.
- Step-by-step wizards for search query creation and fulfillment.
- A quick search for additional information based on initially retrieved data.
- Efficient search result processing in the application's specially developed interface.
- Ample opportunities of search result grouping, filtering, sorting, and marking.
- Export search result as separate message file sets (eml, msg, pdf) or as a single printable file (pdf, mht, msr, csv).
- Monitor of the current search status and the possibility to manage the current tasks (priority shifting, fault detection) in the real-time mode.
- Easy implementation and deployment: product implementation status check system and convenient step-by-step wizards for possible troubleshooting.
- Compatible with Microsoft Exchange Server 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, Microsoft Small Business Server 2011.
Download Trial Version
You can download the free 30-day trial version of MAPILab Search for Exchange (43455 KB) and test it before purchasing.
If you want to use MAPILab Search for Exchange after the 30-day trial, you need to purchase a license for the software.
MAPILab Search for Exchange has a mailbox-based license model and it is licensed by purchasing the number of mailbox licenses required.
Please, follow to the registration page where you will be able to get a quote and calculate your order.
The license grants you the right to access new versions and technical support free for one year. After that, you can continue to use the installed version of the product without any limitations, but if you would like to get technical support or to download newer versions of the product, license renewal will be required.
To get the status of your license and to renew it please contact our sales team.
Technical support is provided via email and our ticketing system via the website.