Attachment Processor is the most powerful and multifunctional addon for Microsoft Outlook for managing of attached files.
This addon for Microsoft Outlook includes the functionality of three products:
Attachments Processor: allows extracting attachments from the incoming messages and save them to your hard disk (extracted attachments are replaced in the incoming message with a link to the file on the disk or a text file with an attachment description as well and a link to it);
Attachments Zip Compressor: allows automatic archiving the attached files by ZIP both for incoming and outgoing messages. It can create self-extracting archives and password-protected archives. Learn more…
Blocked Attachments management: utility for managing the list of attachment types, which are blocked by the Outlook security system (only for Internet Mail). Learn more…
see complete list of the program features.
Attachment Processor is an add-in for Microsoft Outlook. To remove, save or block attachments in Microsoft Exchange, please try another MAPILab software title for Outlook — Attachment Save for Exchange.
Attachments Processor for Outlook is fully compatible with:
- Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002/XP;
- Microsoft Office 365 with desktop Outlook version;
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, 2003, XP.
Why should the attached files be processed in the Microsoft Outlook messages?
- To save space in the mail base (PST-file) or in the server store on Microsoft Exchange;
- To have the files stored on the protected file server instead of regular message base;
- To share the attachments with coworkers;
- To protect the files using password-protected archives;
- To do not borrow the partners by sending the files which will be blocked by Outlook Security System;
- To be sure that the sent files will be reached unchanged;
- For easy search the files and data stored there.
- To do not take in mind which files should be packed (because huge) and which do not;
- To protect myself from receiving the files which would be blocked by Outlook Security;
- To do not have a deal with received ZIP files (unzip it automatically).
Attachments Processor is compatible with Microsoft Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and 2002/XP. It is one of a number of outlook add-ins that works both with Microsoft Exchange server and Internet Mail (POP3). Unsecured attachments blocked by the Microsoft Outlook security system can be saved on the hard drive and also there is an utility for managing the list of attachment types, which are blocked by the Outlook security system (only for Internet Mail). The program works both in manual and automatic modes.
Saving your time seems to be valuable achievement both for companies and internet users. Handling with you e-mail you can spend hours to arrange your messages and attachments. Currently you're lucky to benefit from best solution we provide.
Attachment Processor is an innovative addon for Microsoft Outlook ideal for managing of attached files. As you see this program has a lot of advantages in comparison with other utilities. Using it you can easily extract and remove email attachments saving your time and efforts. Operating automatically Attachment Processor program is dedicated to dealing with specific tasks on e-mails. Due to multiple functions of outlook attachment extractor you can extract and remove all attachments to disk and copy e-mails to other Outlook folders. Helping you to extract and share the attachments with coworkers Attachment Processor has been an essential program for office employees. Optimize your e-mail work and let it be done automatically.
The license grants you a right to get new versions and technical support for free during one year.
After one year you can continue use installed version of the product without any limitations but if you would like to get technical support or to download new version of the product the license renew is required.
To get a status of your license and to renew it please follow the Renew license area on the web-site.
Technical support is provided via e-mail and Tickets system on the web-site.
Download Trial Version
You can download free trial version (6872 KB) of Attachments Processor for Outlook and test it before purchasing:
Trial version of Attachments Processor for Outlook has no limitations. But if you would like to use this software after the 30 days evaluation period a registration is required. You can order the fully licensed version of Attachments Processor for Outlook over the Internet with any major credit card.
|Single user license ||39|
|5-Users license ||169|
|10-Users license ||299|
|25-Users license ||699|
|50-Users license ||1199|
|100-Users license ||1899|
* If you are interested in purchasing more than 100 users licenses, volume prices are available here.
Click here to purchase the fully licensed version of Attachments Processor for Outlook.