What's new in Attachments Processor for Outlook?
Version 4.5 — released on October 14, 2015
- Support for Microsoft Outlook 2016 has been added.
- Support for Windows 10 has been added.
Version 4.4.3 — released on March 27, 2014
- Compatibilty with Microsoft Office 2013 Service Pack 1 (KB2817430) is added.
Version 4.4.2 — released on November 16, 2012
- Microsoft Office 2013 and Windows 8 support has been added.
Version 4.4 — released on January 24, 2011
- Microsoft Office 2010 (64-bit editions) support has been added.
Version 4.3.2 — released on July 22, 2010
- Problem with the links in Outlook 2010 has been fixed.
Version 4.3 — released on January 23, 2009
- Support for Microsoft Outlook 2007 hotfix package KB958789 has been added.
Version 4.2 — released on August 09, 2007
- Error with unlimited growing handles was fixed.
- Error with Microsoft Outlook security system was fixed.
- Several errors with Microsoft Vista were fixed.
Version 4.1 — released on December 12, 2006
- Support for Windows Vista has been added.
- Support for Microsoft Office 2007 has been added.
Version 4.0 — released on May 23, 2006
- Following actions can be applied to processed message:
- marked as Read;
- marked as Unread;
- marked with a Flag;
- copied into the specified folder;
- moved into the specified folder
- assigned a category
- Secured messages can be processed now.
- Search folders processing is added.
- Option to hide the standard Outlook "Forward" button is added.
- Option to "Show the 'Restore Attachments...' button in the message context menu is added.
- Possibility to restore attachments in the selected messages (using context menu) is added.
- Bug with displaying the message "No error occured" is fixed.
- Bug with processing of variables in the outgoing messages is fixed.
- Bug with the selection of email address (when several emails are listed in one field) is fixed.
- Bug with start-up freezing (when IMAP account is configured in Outlook) is fixed. Note! Procession of the messages in IMAP account is not supported.
- Bug with restoring attachments from the embedded messages is fixed.
- Bug with displaying of the email addresses (after the attachments restoring) is fixed.
Version 3.2 — released on February 13, 2006
- Russian language is supported now.
- German language is supported now.
- Minor improvements and bug fixes.
Version 3.1 — released on November 9, 2005
Version 3.0 — released on October 5, 2005
- Minor improvements and bug fixes.
Version 3.0 beta — released on September 15, 2005
- The possibility to process the incoming and outgoing messages has been added.
- The possibility to archive attachments in the incoming and outgoing messages has been added. Also you can save attachments to archive in your hard drive. Password Manager can be used both when a password is set up for each specified user for archives in incoming and outgoing messages. You can automatically use a password during a send or receive operation of archives with a password. You can archive any attachments by using Attachments Processor Rules or common settings for archiving of outgoing attachments during the send or forward operation.
- A new filter which allows you to use the message recipient data has been added.
- Several bug fixes with filters.
Version 2.4 — released on June 23, 2005
Version 2.3 — released on June 14, 2005
- Daily scheduling options were added to the scheduler.
- Wildcards were added to the senders filters.
- Error with the utility "update links" has been fixed.
- Error with forwarding\restoring attachments after moving messages to another storage location has been fixed.
- Error with the processing of embedded messages has been fixed.
Version 2.2 — released on May 16, 2005
- Fixed error with "Skip early processed messages" flag.
- Fixed error with embedded attachments.
- New flag "Process embedded attachments".
- Now you can use ! symbol in the filename filter to skip unwanted attachments.
- Now you can use ! symbol in the subject filter to skip unwanted messages.
Version 2.1 — released on April 12, 2005
- Out of memory or system resources' error has been fixed.
- SMTP email translation was added for Exchange accounts.
- Several other minor fixes.
Version 2.0 — released on March 22, 2005
- Possibility to complete the recovery of deleted attachments.
- Auto reattach of attachments for forwarded and sent messages.
- Auto replace the shortcuts to the files for forwarded and sent messages.
- Filters for the processing of messages and attachments.
- Automatic processing mode for incoming attachments by scheduler.
- Advanced options for folder creation.
- Advanced options for file renaming.
- Quick download folder structures (for remote and public folders).
- Auto delete of stored attachments when the message has been deleted from the "Deleted" folder (deleting, deleting to the Recycle Bin or replacing to another folder are possible options).
- Compacting message storages after attachment removal, including compacting by schedule.
- Possibility to change the view of Attachments Processor's Toolbar, Menu and Options has been added.
- Attachments processing for the current folder.
- Attachments processing for the selected messages in the current folder.
Version 1.31 — released on August 31, 2004
- Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 compatibility issues are fixed.
- Product was tested with Windows XP 64-bit Edition, no known issues.
- Product was tested with Windows XP and AMD Athlon 64, no known issues.
Version 1.3 — released on August 1, 2004
- Changed type of installer. Program now uses InstallShield.
Version 1.2 — released on May 20, 2004
- Multi-rules issue has been fixed.
Version 1.1 — released on March 16, 2004
- Bug with attachment renaming has been fixed.
Version 1.0 — released on January 20, 2004
||Purchase Attachments Processor for Outlook online through a secure server with any major credit cards.