20 December 2016
New version of MAPILab Search for Exchange is available!
MAPILab Search for Exchange is a 'must-have' solution for enterprise messaging administration that provides vital opportunities in eDiscovery and internal investigations: the product is intended for searching of emails and other items (like attachments or contacts), based on various criterias in multi-mailbox Exchange 2003-2016 environments.
In a new 1.6 version of MAPILab Search:
- Export of search results to PDF has been added. This feature requires .NET 4.5.2 to be installed (otherwise the feature is unavailable).
- Search in deleted messages has been added. This feature works in Exchange Server 2010 or higher environments.
- Searching in message headers has been added.
- Now you can perform search either by attachment contents or by message headers.
- Generation of .mht files for searching results has been fixed for better compatibility with various browsers.
- The logging feature has been improved.
You are also can read our article describing all aspects of eDiscovery in mixed Exchange environment using MAPILab Search for Exchange.
You are welcome to update the software on the MAPILab Search for Exchange homepage.