23 September 2010
Version 2.3 of MAPILab POP3 Connector released
New version of MAPILab POP3 Connector has been released.
MAPILab POP3 Connector solves an actual problem of downloading mail from external POP3 servers and delivering it to Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 or 2010.
In the new 2.3.0 version:
- New: compatibility with Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1;
- Fixed: the issue with inability to clear quick search filter under certain conditions;
- Fixed: the issue with decreasing speed of downloading messages from the POP3 server under certain conditions;
- The database engine has been updated;
- The algorithm of putting messages into the BadMail folder has been updated;
- Minor changes and bugfixes.
You can find all information about MAPILab POP3 Connector at the product homepage.