23 December 2010
MAPILab POP3 Connector new version has been released (v.2.3.1)
New version of MAPILab POP3 Connector has been released.
MAPILab POP3 Connector solves an actual problem of downloading mail from external POP3 servers and delivering it to Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 or 2010.
In the new 2.3.1 version:
- New: French language of an interface;
- New: search recipients using 'contact' class (for catch-all mailboxes);
- Fixed: the issue with the performance counters under certain conditions;
- Fixed: the issue with the generation of excessive number of NOOP commands under certain conditions;
- Fixed: the issue with the inport of Native POP3 Connector configuration under certain conditions;
- Log details have been improved;
- Minor changes and optimization.
You can find all information about MAPILab POP3 Connector at the product homepage.