19 February 2009
A new version of MAPILab POP3 Connector 1.0.2 is released
We are happy to announce a release of a new version of MAPILab POP3 Connector 1.0.2.
MAPILab POP3 Connector allows various companies to solve an actual problem of downloading mail from external POP3 servers and delivering it to Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 in the most effective and simple way.
In the new version 1.0.2:
- Service stability has been improved
- Fixed: service might fail to start after system reboot
- Fixed: saving incorrect configuration under certain conditions
- Fixed: problem with repeated entering a serial number after reinstall
- Fixed: error while updating a program under certain conditions.
You can find all information about MAPILab POP3 Connector 1.0.2 at the product homepage.