1 October 2009
A new version of MAPILab POP3 Connector 1.2.0 is released
We are happy to announce a release of a new version of MAPILab POP3 Connector 1.2.0
MAPILab POP3 Connector allows to solve an actual problem of downloading mail from external POP3 servers and delivering it to Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 in the most effective and simple way.
In the new version 1.2.0:
- New: search for e-mail addresses in custom headers for catch-all mailboxes
- New: header "Received by MAPILab POP3 Connector [version]; [date-time]" is now added to the processed messages
- Fixed: inability to download messages containing invalid characters in the message body
- Fixed: problem with case-sensitive message IDs on some POP3 servers
- Fixed: problem with timeout when downloading large messages from the POP3-server
- Fixed: problem with sending messages which contain winmail.dat under certain conditions
- Built-in diagnostic tool and deployment wizard functionality has been improved
You can find all information about MAPILab POP3 Connector at the product homepage.