19 January 2012
New version 2.5.1 of MAPILab POP3 Connector for Exchange 2007 / 2010 has been released.
We are glad to announce a new version of MAPILab POP3 Connector for Exchange 2007 / 2010. This solution is intended to solve a problem of downloading mail from external POP3 servers and delivering it to Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010.
The key improvements in the new 2.5.1 version:
- New: Mechanism of the routing rules was improved (three modes of applying rules were added);
- New: The list of own domains is now used to check all recipients for catch-all mailboxes;
- Fixed: issue with compacting database which occurred under certain conditions;
- Fixed: issue with deployment wizard in Exchange Server 2010 environment which occurred under certain conditions;
- Some improvements in processing messages which contain TNEF-part;
- Improvements in user interface.
You are welcome to download MAPILab POP3 Connector 2.5.1 from the product homepage.