What's new in Quick Templates for Outlook?
Version 2.3.4 — released on June 17, 2019
- Support for Microsoft Outlook 2019 is added;
- Fixed: the problem of improper formatting of the pasted template in the localized versions of Microsoft Outlook 2019;
- An alternative, clipboard-independent method is now used for copying and pasting templates in Microsoft Outlook 2007-2019 versions;
- Fixed: an installation issue is resolved, for the computer users with limited permissions (i.e. Standard Users), the issue previously prevented the add-in from appearing in the limited user's Outlook toolbars;
- Check for running programs from the Microsoft Office suite during the installation of the add-in is added, as well as the possibility of force closing them for the correct installation of the add-in;
- Check of the launch of the installation of the add-in with another user’s rights ("Run as Administrator") and automatic selection of the correct installation method is added;
- Fixed: "Subtemplate '%s' not in database yet" error.
Version 18.104.22.168 — released on June 20, 2018
- Fixed: the scaling issue in the add-in dialogue windows was known with the customized Windows Display Settings where the size of text and other items was over 125%.
Version 2.3.3 — released on July 20, 2017
- Fixed: an issue when the list of templates in a network share was blocked if accessed and used by multiple users simultaneously.
- Fixed: an installation issue is resolved, for the computer users with limited permissions (i.e. Standard Users), the issue previously prevented the add-in from appearing in the limited user's Outlook toolbars.
Version 22.214.171.124 — released on April 10, 2017
- The error "Error loading custom UI" has been fixed. This error notification appeared when users tried to forward Calendar items or Tasks in Outlook 2016 and 2013.
- The second bug fix is related to the plugin’s hotkeys: if a user sets up a custom hotkey in Quick Templates identical to a 'native' Outlook hotkey, an error message appeared.
Version 126.96.36.199 — released on February 15, 2017
- An update for the mechanism for prevention of a system security warning from Outlook when trying to access items has been implemented. This warning appeared in systems of some languages after installation of Outlook 2016.
Version 2.3.1 — released on August 12, 2016
- Full support of the Unicode has been added.
Version 2.3 — released on October 21, 2015
- Compatibility with the public version of Microsoft Office Outlook 2016 and Windows 10 is added.
- Saving templates data base in a Network share is now supported.
- Minor interface upgrades.
Version 2.2.3 — released on July 22, 2014
- New feature is added: add-in options are now available in the new Outlook message menu which opens after using the “File”/“Share”/“Send as E-Mail…” options from the third-party applications.
Version 2.2.1 — released on September 2, 2013
- Help system modified.
- New capability to add and edit macros.
- Sub templates: you can now insert a macro into your template which is replaced by another template once it is added to the message body.
- A context menu is added to the editing template menu (import/export of and into files, clipboard functions, and quick insertion of configured macros).
- Moving a template data file is now simpler using the add-in interface.
- Template preview is added to the template list in the main add-in toolbar.
- Template preview is added to the main template list if the hotkey combination is used.
- Hotkey combinations can be now used with in-line response in Outlook 2013.
Version 2.2 — released on October 30, 2012
- Support for Microsoft Windows 8 and Office 2013 has been added.
Version 2.1.0 — released on August 15, 2012
- The product interface was rebuilt.
- The templates database was changed (old format is supported too)
- A possibility to categorize templates was added.
- A possibility to insert attachments together with template was added.
Version 2.0.0 — released on February 29, 2012
- Product core is completely redesigned.
Version 1.4.2 — released on August 13, 2010
- The possibility to change size of window with the template name was added.
Version 1.4.1 — released on February 19, 2010
- Support for Microsoft Office 2010 Beta has been added.
Version 1.3.1 — released on December 12, 2006
- Support for Windows Vista has been added.
- Support for Microsoft Office 2007 has been added.
Version 1.3 — released on November 27, 2006
- Support for Windows Vista RC2 has been added.
- Support for Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 TR has been added.
Version 1.2 — released on October 5, 2004
- Support of German language has been added;
- Program interface has been modified.
Version 1.1 — released on August 27, 2004
- Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 compatibility issues have been fixed;
- Product was tested with Windows XP 64-bit Edition, no known issues;
- Product was tested with Windows XP and AMD Athlon 64, no known issues;
- Button "Font..." on Template Editor added;
- Help system modified.
Version 1.0 — released on May 26, 2004
- First public version has been released.