9 February 2017
MAPILab plug-ins updated to prevent appearance of system warning message
After installing the most recent update for Outlook 2016, some systems in some languages generated an Outlook system warning about an attempt to access items insecurely.
To avoid this situation, MAPILab updated the mechanism that is used across all its product line to work with Outlook items. You can download the new versions which will not interrupt work with system warnings when launched.
- Attachments Processor for Outlook – powerful multi-function manager for attachments in Microsoft Outlook that allows delete, copy, move, archive, and blocking options on attached files.
- Email Follow-up – helps remind you about messages that have not been answered and offers an additional message with a reminder that a reply has not been received.
- Mail Merge Toolkit - creates an email mail-out with the options to add personal information.
- Print Tools for Outlook – additional rules for automatic printing of incoming and outgoing messages and attachments.
- Quick Templates for Outlook – template manager for simple and fast work with pre-written email texts.
- MAPILab Toolbox – Set of 19 different settings for Microsoft Outlook, which help you use your mail client in the most professional way.
You can follow what is new at MAPILab not only on our site, but also through social networks. Subscribe to our accounts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.