What's new in Quick Templates for Outlook?
Version 2.4 released on December 4, 2019
New macro to set cursor position in the message body after inserting a template.
Version 2.3.4 released on June 17, 2019
- Support for Microsoft Outlook 2019 is added;
- Fixed: the problem of improper formatting of the pasted template in the localized versions of Microsoft Outlook 2019;
- An alternative, clipboard-independent method is now used for copying and pasting templates in Microsoft Outlook 2007-2019 versions;
- Fixed: an installation issue is resolved, for the computer users with limited permissions (i.e. Standard Users), the issue previously prevented the add-in from appearing in the limited user's Outlook toolbars;
- Check for running programs from the Microsoft Office suite during the installation of the add-in is added, as well as the possibility of force closing them for the correct installation of the add-in;
- Check of the launch of the installation of the add-in with another users rights ("Run as Administrator") and automatic selection of the correct installation method is added;
- Fixed: "Subtemplate '%s' not in database yet" error.
Version 220.127.116.11 released on June 20, 2018
Fixed: the scaling issue in the add-in dialogue windows was known with the customized Windows Display Settings where the size of text and other items was over 125%.
Version 2.3.3 released on July 20, 2017
- Fixed: an issue when the list of templates in a network share was blocked if accessed and used by multiple users simultaneously.
- Fixed: an installation issue is resolved, for the computer users with limited permissions (i.e. Standard Users), the issue previously prevented the add-in from appearing in the limited user's Outlook toolbars.
Version 18.104.22.168 released on April 10, 2017
- The error "Error loading custom UI" has been fixed. This error notification appeared when users tried to forward Calendar items or Tasks in Outlook 2016 and 2013.
- The second bug fix is related to the plugins hotkeys: if a user sets up a custom hotkey in Quick Templates identical to a 'native' Outlook hotkey, an error message appeared.
Version 22.214.171.124 released on February 15, 2017
An update for the mechanism for prevention of a system security warning from Outlook when trying to access items has been implemented. This warning appeared in systems of some languages after installation of Outlook 2016.
Version 2.3.1 released on August 12, 2016
Full support of the Unicode has been added.
Version 2.3 released on October 21, 2015
- Compatibility with the public version of Microsoft Office Outlook 2016 and Windows 10 is added.
- Saving templates data base in a Network share is now supported.
- Minor interface upgrades.
Version 2.2.3 released on July 22, 2014
New feature is added: add-in options are now available in the new Outlook message menu which opens after using the File/Share/Send as E-Mail
options from the third-party applications.
Version 2.2.1 released on September 2, 2013
- Help system modified.
- New capability to add and edit macros.
- Sub templates: you can now insert a macro into your template which is replaced by another template once it is added to the message body.
- A context menu is added to the editing template menu (import/export of and into files, clipboard functions, and quick insertion of configured macros).
- Moving a template data file is now simpler using the add-in interface.
- Template preview is added to the template list in the main add-in toolbar.
- Template preview is added to the main template list if the hotkey combination is used.
- Hotkey combinations can be now used with in-line response in Outlook 2013.
Version 2.2 released on October 30, 2012
Support for Microsoft Windows 8 and Office 2013 has been added.
Version 2.1.0 released on August 15, 2012
- The product interface was rebuilt.
- The templates database was changed (old format is supported too)
- A possibility to categorize templates was added.
- A possibility to insert attachments together with template was added.
Version 2.0.0 released on February 29, 2012
Product core is completely redesigned.
Version 1.4.2 released on August 13, 2010
The possibility to change size of window with the template name was added.
Version 1.4.1 released on February 19, 2010
Support for Microsoft Office 2010 Beta has been added.
Version 1.3.1 released on December 12, 2006
- Support for Windows Vista has been added.
- Support for Microsoft Office 2007 has been added.
Version 1.3 released on November 27, 2006
- Support for Windows Vista RC2 has been added.
- Support for Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 TR has been added.
Version 1.2 released on October 5, 2004
- Support of German language has been added;
- Program interface has been modified.
Version 1.1 released on August 27, 2004
- Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 compatibility issues have been fixed;
- Product was tested with Windows XP 64-bit Edition, no known issues;
- Product was tested with Windows XP and AMD Athlon 64, no known issues;
- Button "Font..." on Template Editor added;
- Help system modified.
Version 1.0 released on May 26, 2004
First public version has been released.